He has made me who i am...

Monday, June 27, 2011

ok so to continue on from my living hell....i spoke with my doctor friday afternoon in san antonio and he spoke with my urologist and they decided that all would be good to go to possibly do both my retrieval, granted the eggs were ready, and lithotripsy on wednesday as long as everything went as planned...well boy did it NOT go as planned....
so chadd and i enjoyed an italian dinner before heading to glendas for the night which was so good! we had a pepperoni pizza! anyways we headed to glendas, watched TV and basically went to bed! well, so much for a good nights sleep! i woke up about 1:30am with the lower back pain, it did nothing but get worse. i took two lortab that my urologist prescribed me when i saw him friday morning for "just in case"...well those didnt even touch the pain!!!!!! so i got up about 4am and took a shower to see if it would help ease the pain, which it didnt...i got out of the shower and noticed my left side was super swollen up and the pain was worse so i told chadd it was time to go to the ER....so 45 minutes later, driving 80mph down the highway, i was in the ER! it went pretty smooth all in all, they got my IV going and pumped me up of the good stuff and voila! the pain was gone! love that good juice!
so they prescribed me all sorts of meds and we were out of there by 8:45am and headed to the fertility clinic across the street...keep in mind i looked like i had been hit by a bus so the looks i was getting from everyone was like, whoa, that girl needs help...so i let them know about the ER and we go on to the ultrasound and blood work where my follicles had grown a little and their were lots of them which was good, but after speaking with Dr. Martin we decided it was in my best health interest to cancel the cycle due to a bigger chance of infection. when kidneys are involved it can make everything quite scary so even though we were disappointed we were also relieved to just go home and relax and recover!!!
so i pretty much slept the whole day saturday sunday and now its monday and im awake for now until i take another hydrocodone! trying to hold off from them since i dont have any pain yet but for my sake and mostly chadds, we want to keep on top of the pain because my poor husband cant take seeing me in such pain!!! i feel so bad that he has had to take care of me soooo many times! it really sucks for him! in sickness and in health, right??? poor thing!
so for now im just taking it easy until wednesday when im scheduled for lithotripsy so i will update after all of that!
from an awesome person whom i hope to call my sister in law one day, Tayler...Proverbs 3:5-6 "trust in the lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding, in alll your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths"...

No comments:

Post a Comment