He has made me who i am...

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

FOLLICLES FOLLICLES EVERYWHERE!

haha yeah so anyone that's been through this or has had me explain all of this in the past will understand the title! we had a couple good looking ovaries working away at our ultrasound this morning! my endometrial lining also was developing well, which is what is needed in order to have a good surrounding for implantation. i had about 10 small follicles growing on my right ovary and about 5 to 7 on my left one! my right one is the one we want to root for since its easier to get to than my left! my left ovary adhered itself to my uterus after a surgery i had a couple years ago so its difficult to get to during the retrieval but it still functions! Dr. Neal was able to get to it the first time he said their was lots of pushing, pulling, and awkward positions for the nurses in order for him to get to it but he made it which helped us out! so this time it would be just as good to get to it since the more we can retrieve the better our chances of lots of embryos!!! although my follicles weren't quite big enough I'm sure hoping our retrieval will not get pushed back since we plan on  going to junction with our families for 4th of July!!! although i wont be able to swim and will pretty much be on bed rest i still don't think i could handle missing a year since I've gone EVERY year since i could walk! and no I'm not joking! but i guess if it gets pushed back its for a good cause so i wont complain too much! haha
anyways i guess me, my awesome mom, Grayson (my awesome 6 year old cousin) and Valarie (my awesome aunt), will hit the road to San Antonio tomorrow after work so i can go to my appointment thursday morning then were gonna own sea world for the day!!! YIPPPPPPPPIIIIIIEEEEE!!!!!!!!! CAN YOU TELL IM EXCITED??? i cant wait to see the walrus show!
well goodnight for now and i will do my best to update from my phone while im in san antonio! time to go watch the rain!!! thank you lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment