He has made me who i am...

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

GETTING EXCITED!!!

well tomorrow is the official start of the blood work and ultrasounds! i go in at 9:30 for some blood work and an ultrasound to check and make sure everything is clear for take off! i will start the injections Saturday if everything is good...the shots aren't so bad but when i have to start the progesterone in oil injections.....ouchy!!!! my sweet husband officially overcame his fear of needles (when i say fear i mean FEAR!) and he gives me the injections every morning!!! the only problem is they leave my swollen in my back side and they make it soooo sore! oh well, small price to pay for my dream!!!

so, moving on...if anyone knows us, we are so fortunate to have amazing relationships with our parents. i don't know if they want me to advertise this but i don't care because its awesome! our parents have come together and paid for this cycle of invitro!!!!! its such a relief to know that we wont have to burden ourselves with more debt in order to attempt IVF one more time, but on the other hand it will definitely be a heart breaker to have another failed cycle...catch my drift? they have already told us of course that no matter what the investment and what the outcome is, they will never regret doing this for us which is very helpful to hear! i thank God for giving us amazing parents and just have to remind myself when I'm feeling guilty about the money, that i would do the same thing if i was in their shoes! i long for the day to bless my parents with grandchildren!!! i was and still am a daddy's girl so i can only imagine what a grandchild will do to him! my poor mom will probably have to go into shoppers anonymous if we have a girl because when we are out shopping we see things all the time that we just know we will buy instead of admire when their is a little one in the picture! specifically a girl! haha

well i will update tomorrow after i get the results

No comments:

Post a Comment