He has made me who i am...

Sunday, June 19, 2011

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!

Well, once again another fathers day gone by that my husband can't officially celebrate :( but we did get to celebrate two of the best dads anyone could ask for and without them we wouldn't be here and we wouldn't be able to attempt to have a child through invitro to celebrate days like this with in the future! i love my husband more than anyone knows and he has fulfilled my life in so many ways that this is such a heavy burden to not be able to fulfill his. I know he would never hold any of this against me, since he's told me and he shows me by sticking by my side and being at my beckon call for whatever i need throughout this whole process! he truly amazes me by being able to give me my shots and put on a strong face and open his arms when i need to break down! although he is quite good at pushing my buttons when he knows im all hyped up on hormone injections but hey, gotta find the humor SOMEWHERE in all this!
well we have one more day of injections in the morning then its back to the doctor Tuesday morning for another ultrasound and another round of blood work to see how things are progressing! really hoping everything stays as scheduled for the fact that were supposed to have an appointment Thursday morning in San Antonio then me, grayson, mom, and val are off to Sea World after that for the day!!! so anyways until Tuesday have a great Monday and hope everyone enjoyed being able to celebrate fathers day with an amazing father or angel father!

I love you Chadd and would fly to the moon and back to provide a child for you to love and appreciate not only on Fathers Day but every day of the year...I know it will happen one way or another one day, and when it does, you're going to be the best daddy a baby has ever known!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment