He has made me who i am...

Thursday, June 16, 2011

CLEARED FOR TAKE-OFF!!!

well i had my ultrasound and blood work today and everything is a go!!! I start my injections this Saturday, which will include 125iu's of Follistim, which they upped from last time which is a good thing! Then another injection of Microdose HCG .1iu...i take one of each on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, then nothing on Tuesday until after my second ultrasound and round of blood work! once they see how things are progressing they will either up my meds or keep them the same until the next tests! Chadd also starts his antibiotic on Saturday but all he has to do is swallow a tiny little pill twice a day for 10 days and hes done! that's ok though since he has to put up with my emotions and hormones, his part is (almost) worse than mine!!! so after my nurse from San Antonio called and gave us the all clear, i forked over $7,000 to officially get the ball going!!! yes i said $7,000...but hey we got a discount from the last time since its our second try within 18 months! we got a whopping $1,500 discount! yeesh...oh well a discount is a discount!
 so ladies and gents, until then i will update as we go! everyone have a great weekend and TGIF!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment